Friday, December 10, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Cookies

Made by Jennie (me),
original recipe from my friend Charmaine Figgins.
this recipe is pretty much the same as this one here
The main difference is the impact that the cinnamon chips has.  AMAZING!
(I've stocked up on the cinnamon chips sold at my Kroger/Fry's store)

1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 can pumpkin puree (14oz) not pumpkin pie
1 bag Hershey's cinnamon chips (I've only found these sold seasonally at Christmas)
1/2 cup pecans, chopped

Empty dry cake mix into a bowl. Add canned pumpkin puree. That's it! Do NOT add the other ingredients on the box to make a cake. Mix well with a mixer. With a spoon/spatula, stir in cinnamon chips and pecans. Using a ice cream/cookie scooper, drop onto cookie sheet and bake for 18 minutes at 350 F.

No comments:

Post a Comment